Gradačac Towns accommodation
Gradačac is a town and municipality in the northeastern part of Bosnia and Herzegovina, located roughly
40 km (25 mi) south of the Sava river. Administratively, Gradačac is part of the Tuzla Canton of the
Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The first spa facility, Ilidža Spa Treatment Centre was built on the thermal springs in Gradačac in 1882.
The water temperature is 29.30˚C. In the area nearby are also two lakes Hazna and Vidara. The town has
a fort with 18-meter high walls built between 1765 and 1821, and a 22-meter high watchtower, built in
1824 by Husein-kapetan Gradaščević on foundations made originally by the Romans. Husejnija Mosque was
built in 1826.