Rafting on the Neretva River - ALL INCLUSIVE Our offers...
Track length for rafting on the Neretva from Glavatičevo to Konjic is about 23 km with beautiful canyons and waterfalls, which are visible during the descent. Opening of the fishing season on the Neretva river is 1.04. and the closure is 1.11. during the year. Since it is rich in fish it is visited by a lot of anglers from throughout the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina. In the lower course of the Neretva River where rafting ends in the village Džajići 4 km from Konjic is a beach that is visited during the season.
Blue-green, clean, and fast, yet supple, the Neretva River, one of the pearls given to us…
Consistently proudly hugged by the mountains Prenj and Čvrsnica, Neretva is flowing with its majestic beauty, combining playful waterfalls, and telling the stories of some ancient and of our times, willing to meet those who come.
The ancient Romans knew the treasure that Neretva holds. They called it Nera - Etva, the divine river. On its banks they built homes.
- Arrival at the base 6 km from Konjic, following the river Neretva upstream - village Dzajici, till 10 am
- Coffee, soft drinks, breakfast (traditional meal from corn meal, Bosnian "doughnuts", mix of different kinds of cheese...)
- Getting ready for rafting - suits and footwear for water at disposal
- Transport to the rafting start – Glavaticevo cca 60 min (also time to get all informations, taking photos at Boracko lake viewpoint, getting ready for water)
- Rafting down the river Neretva to estuary of Rakitnica -(break, swimming, sunbathing, photographing, cca 30 min)
- Continuing the rafting through the canyon to camp in village Dzajici
- Arrival to base, dressing dry clothes
- Lunch (variety of domestic specialties, coffee, soft drinks)
- Music programme (jukebox) and getting CDs with photos
- Dinner – 9 pm (trout, potato salad, soft drinks)
- Music programme till 11 pm
- Sleeping in the hostel - bungalow or tent
- Day 2 – (coffee, soft drinks, breakfast)
- End of programme at 10 am
- Each raft operated by experienced skippers - IRF license training
- All rafts are registered and insured with travel insurance for all participants
- The total length of the Neretva River rafting is 18 km, and the duration of 3.5 h
- Each participant will receive the rafting equipment for water (jacket, helmet, paddle, diving suits - neoprene, shoes...)
It will be a unique adventure told in the language of nature and good people, where the Neretva welcomes travelers. Invigorates and energizes. And inspires.
البوسنة المسافرون العرب
- Don't miss: Tobacco smuggling
- Close to: Marshal Tito's bunker